If you received your product and it is not exactly what you ordered, or your product arrived damaged, we are here to help you. We understand that there will be instances where you may need to return or exchange a product for various reasons. In the event that you do need to return or exchange a product please read the below information regarding our return or exchange process and policies.
If your order shipped via UPS, or FedEx and it arrived damaged please notify us within 7 business days. You can reach us via phone, at 800.372-1705 or via email email@example.com. Please be prepared to provide pictures of the damaged product.
If your order shipped via truck freight or white glove delivery, it is your responsibility to examine the product prior to signing for it. If the product is damaged, please refuse the delivery and notify us as soon as possible. Do not sign for the product if there is damage, or you were unable to inspect the delivery.
Exchanges & Return
If you received an order and it is not damaged, or defective, and you wish to return it, please see the below information.
1. Email or call us with your order number, name, full contact details, and the model number and quantity of the product you would like to exchange or return.
2. We will then issue you an RA number for the exchange or return of the product and provide you with a return address.
A. An exchange or return will not be accepted without an Return Authorization number.
3. You will be able to return products, with the exception of all Furniture, Special Pricing (we will confirm with you if you have special pricing), Discontinued, Clearance, Fabric by the yard and Custom ordered products within 60 days of the date of purchase for a full refund.
A. There will be no restocking fees, and we will pay for the amount of return shipping for the items being returned.
4. If you have had your product longer than 60 days and wish to return it or exchange it, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. We will accept exchanges for products up to 365 days from the date of purchase.
A. Products that are eligible for exchange or return must be in the original condition. Baby Authority has the right to determine if the product is in the original condition.
B. If you choose to exchange for a more expensive product, the price difference will be owed.
C. If you choose to exchange for a product that is of lesser value, there will be no price difference refunded.
D. There will be no shipping charge for exchanging the product and there will be no restocking fee. (with the exception of orders shipped to Puerto Rico, Alaska & Hawaii)
6. All original packaging must be intact, otherwise additional charges may apply.
7. We do not accept returns or exchanges of any products that fall under the furniture categories, that are special pricing(we will confirm with you if you have special pricing), discontinued. clearance or that are considered custom orders such as letters, fabric by the yard or monogrammed bedding.
If you have placed an order and decided that you would like to cancel the order, we will accept your cancellation, up to 24 hours from when the order was placed. If you would like to cancel your order within the 24 hour period, you can email or call us with the cancellation and we will provide you with a cancellation number. If you have placed a custom order, we cannot cancel the order – if you are unsure if your order is custom, please ask us. If the order has been shipped we will be unable to cancel the order, and you will need to follow the above steps for a return or exchange.